The Chain of Hope Bracelet for Men
Benevolence LA was founded in 2015 with the idea that the jewelry we wear can not only tell a story about who we are but it can help give back to the world around us. With a simple California chic aesthetic, Benevolence LA has quickly made a mark. In late 2015, Benevolence LA was featured on ABC's The View as a brand who gives back. We are celebrity endorsed and eco-friendly jewelry with a purpose.
Our Mission is to spread generosity. We create beautiful and handcrafted pieces that each tell a story. When you purchase a Benevolence LA product, you are joining the mission. When you wear your Benevolence LA piece, you are spreading the generosity.
• Each piece has a story
• Each piece gives back.
• We are currently funding our third clean water project in Africa.
• We are creating a Chain of Hope - linking those who want to give with worthy causes around the world.
• We specialize in classic pieces for men and women.
Our Customer Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the purchase, just return it within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked; no hassle. If you need a replacement, just let us know.
Scroll up to click the Add to Cart button. We can get your piece shipped out today.
NEW PRODUCTS COMING SOON:Join the movement! Make a difference today.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: 14k gold dipped curb chain bracelet - Eco Friendly packaging
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: 14k Gold dipped extender for comfort and ease. Cuban style
- PERFECT GIFT: We create GIFTS FOR GIVING - Best choice of gifts for birthday, anniversary, holidays, stocking stuffers, graduation, Christmas, Valentine's Day, father's day, and any other occasion
- OUR MISSION: To spread generosity with each piece of jewelry. Each piece has a story. Each piece gives back
- CHARITABLE: Your purchase of this "Chain of Hope" hand chain will contribute $5 toward a sustainable water system in Africa through our charity partner, H4O (Hands4others). We are currently funding our third village, a refugee camp in Tanzania