The Brushed Steel Beaded Bracelet for Men
Benevolence LA was founded in 2015 with the idea that the jewelry we wear can not only tell a story about who we are but it can help give back to the world around us. With a simple California chic esthetic, Benevolence LA has quickly made a mark. In late 2015, Benevolence LA was featured on ABC's The View as a brand who gives back. We are celebrity endorsed and eco-friendly jewelry with a purpose.
Our Mission is to spread generosity. We create beautiful and handcrafted pieces that each tell a story. When you purchase a Benevolence LA product, you are joining the mission. When you wear your Benevolence LA piece, you are spreading the generosity.
• Each piece has a story
• Each piece gives back.
• We are currently funding our third clean water project in Africa.
• We are creating a Chain of Hope - linking those who want to give with worthy causes around the world.
• We specialize in classic pieces for men and women.
Our Customer Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the purchase, just return it within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked; no hassle. If you need a replacement, just let us know.
Scroll up to click the Add to Cart button. We can get your piece shipped out today.
NEW PRODUCTS COMING SOON:Join the movement! Make a difference today.
- STYLE: Large Sized Handmade Comfort Elastic Bracelet 7 inch for larger wrists - Brushed Stainless Beads + Cat Eye Beads - The 1 blue bead represents the WATER we will be donating in Africa
- QUALITY: Handmade Brushed Stainless 8mm Beads - Eco Friendly Cotton bag - high quality elastic for long lasting durable fit
- LATEST TREND: Have you noticed that these bracelets are starting to pop up everywhere? The Benevolence Water Drop Black Onyx Bracelet is a classic piece but perfectly on trend - the design comes right out of the Los Angeles Fashion Scene in conjunction with celebrity partners
- PERFECT GIFT: Best choice for birthday, anniversary, holidays, stocking stuffers, graduation, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and any other occasion
- CHARITABLE: Your purchase of this "Water Drop" bracelet will contribute $5 toward a sustainable water system in Africa through our charity partner, H4O (Hands4others). Benevolence will take no profits from this bracelet until the first village is funded