Hands4Others is a movement of young people called to change the world one person, one family, one village at a time by providing sustainable access to safe, drinkable water for those in need.
We help to install long-lasting safe water and sanitation solutions for people in developing countries and disaster areas. The goal of H4O is quite simple: to raise up a movement of young people that will be the generation that solves the world’s water crisis. To date we have helped nearly 150,000 people throughout 11 countries gain access to life-saving clean water, and we won’t stop until we reach our goal of helping 1 million people worldwide.
- Compassion for the poor and the weak.
- An Inclusive attitude that emphasizes Unity and our mission (our team before self).
- Integrity in all our relationships and activities. Character matters. Do what we say we will do.
- Boldness and a sense of Urgency for our mission.
- A Desire for others to know that God loves them.
- Strive to be men and women who take Action and conduct ourselves with Humility.
- Be Faithful in all things small and large. Understand that Responsibility is given to those who earn it.
- As young people, set an Example in all aspects of our lives and be Accountable to each other and God for all our actions. (1 Timothy 4:12)